Wednesday, September 3, 2008

sometimes

I feel like a mashpotato today.

Woke up late for work.

Never ending work in the office.

Deadlines.

Deals!

Haven't hit the gym regularly for the past 3 months.

Have not been doing my quiet time regularly too.

So many concerns in life. It happens sometimes. But which one comes first? Which to attend to, so that I won't neglect the other? Which to do first, so that the others will fall in its place at the right time? Which choice to make, so that I won't regret the other?

Which one, Papa.

Came across this poem today, sent by a dear friend. Sometimes.


Sometimes you gotta run away

So you can see who will run after you.


Sometimes you gotta talk quieter

To see who’s listening to you.


Sometimes you gotta step into a fight

Just to see who’s by your side.


Sometimes you gotta make a wrong decision

To see who’s there to fix it.


Sometimes you gotta let go of the one you love

Just to see if they love you enough to come back.




And I would end that with this line:

Sometimes I wish to escape reality,
so that God can show me His fantasy.




1 comment:

jen said...

u have a blog and i have no idea bout it ?
=.=
e.m.o !