Monday, July 14, 2008

MINDY = MANDY = MUN TENG


Caught up with Mun Teng yesterday. Haha.. after all the sibuk endless plannings, finally we met up for dinner. Initially she wanted to go Mid Valley for shopping so badly but I refuse to. Just not in the mood to shop. Anyways, we ended up having dinner together in Klang. Food was good. We decided to return there someday. Coming back from Klang, we got stuck in a jam for about 40 minutes due to police roadblock. When I think about it now, I can't stop smiling to myself cause Ms. Leong Mun Teng can't help cursing in the car. She cannot understand why the police have to have roadblocks at 9.30pm. LOL.. Below is a picture of her, and she used to call herself Mandy because her students do not know how to pronounce her chinese name, and younger when she was still in kindergarten with me, she called herself Mindy. I love you MunTeng/Mandy/Mindy. She's been a jewel and a best friend since we were 6 years old.

The cheeky side of her



And the lovely side of her


and finally, us.. friends for life..! *hugs*


No comments: