Saturday, July 12, 2008

5th blog


This is my 5th blog. I hope, *hope* this one will be a successful one. I used to get so caught up with the hype of having a blog during school and college days, without even really understanding the work that needs to be done - maintaining and updating it. All my previous blogs died their natural death due to my laziness. hehe! But today, i determine to make this a living one. mark me. You know I really take my hat off to those who takes the initiative to update their blogs everyday. I hope and pray that the contents of this blog will enlighten, enrich and encourage readers like you.

Anyway, just for updates - I've not been doing much lately, except for work, since I started working on my India program. I've been given this India market to sell Business Forecasting. I did ask WHY, of all market.

Boss' justification - "It's selling like hot cakes in Malaysia~ and India is an untapped market, it's a booming country, like China... You never read the news ah? That's why la, I always ask you all to read the news you all don't want to listen..." *sweat*

Juggling and try to understand this new market can be a lil' draining. People there speaks differently, thinks
differently, and work differently and due to that I have to study this market a bit more to understand them. My working hours has been revised and it is now from 11.30am - 8.30pm, so you can simply figure how much time left to bum around. Time being, my routines are disrupted so I stopped going to the gym for a while, i can't fetch my youths on Fridays, i can't serve on Fridays too, my supper is my dinner and my body clock is haywire now! :( (Haha..yes I'm whining.. but heck, this is my blog!) Well, whatever it takes I'm gonna optimize this weekend to rejuvenate myself so that I can breathe again when Monday comes. Guess I need to get myself adjusted fast so that I can last for the next 6 weeks. ALL FOR YOU INDIAAAAAAAAA~~!!!!!!!!! I will~! I will...~!

Oh, btw i manage to catch Made of Honour on Tuesday. It was fantastic! Took my mind off work, literally. I like i like! :D


The week when this movie was launched, I was already recommended by Jen, Tava and Mun Teng to go watch. So girls, I've finally watched it. TQ!

wOkay I need to hibernate now. Toodles!


2 comments:

c r y s t said...

JOANNA TAY SUE RENE BLOGS!!!!! How come I din knw till today!!! omg!!! O_o

Welcome to the cyberworld ;)

josie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.