Sunday, September 28, 2008

my cutie ^^

I love kids. I really love them! I don't know why and I can't explain. It's just in me. And all my best friends have told me so many times throughout different phases of my life...

"Go make one yourself la Jo...
stop harassing people's child~!"


OMG!!! How could you say that? Just because you find them little-annoying-creatures running around and always at your way!? ... Doesn't mean I cannot love them right...?

Anyway I had a full day with him today! my cutie cupcake sugarpie pumpkin bunny kenny rogers! Argggghhhh~!!!!!!!!

Watching him the way he is just makes my day and I find him really cute when he smile. hehe =D Right now at this age he's playing real hard to get as he learnt now to recognise his parents and his nanny. So whoever that's not familiar with him is going to be tough. I'm one of them sadly. oH, he've just learnt how to walk too. And he's always very busy walking anywhere and everywhere. haha...!


The busy walking boy!


I find him quite perasan cos he knows I'm taking his pictures.
He will willingly smile or show his face towards the camera -.-


This is a very pathetic shot as he was felling a bit annoyed
cause it was his lunch break and it's feeding time~!! and his meal was not ready yet.


I felt pathetic too, carrying him.
He started screaming and shouting to get out of my grip!
So sad =(


This shot was taken when were heading for lunch
and he was comfortably sitting at his throne...heh...so cute =)
He was busy making funny noises and indicating he wants to talk.


To my horror, 3 minutes later - DOOM!!so fast wei...
babies will always be babies. And that makes them cute!
I guess he must be very tired because he was busy walking the whole time in church.

And this is a very funny video I took of him. He was hanging by a moment wanting to sleep but it just doesn't happen for him and finally he slept...!! He keeps noding and waking up but yet trying his very best wanting to sleep. LOL.




No comments: