Friday, September 26, 2008

BROADWAY PARODIES lagi-lah~

happy happy happy~!!

Never had so much endorphins in me for a while, at least for this week. I was in KL PAC @ Sentul, yesterday with my family happily laughing away watching Broadway Parodies Lagi-lah. It's a live musical comedy drama show about Malaysians, on what we do best - eating, spending money, shopping, the lazy lousy government, stock market, pondans and calling people bodoh~! It was so funny and I actually missed their first show last year when they did it in Bangsar Shopping Centre, but am so glad that I manage to watch it this time round. It was such a stress reliever for me personally cause I was so so sooooooooo stressed at work, and once I was there it was like from the start of the show till the end it was endless laughing for me. thank you Jesus~!!! wahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......................................!!!!

our tickets - 6 of us went
(Uncle Andrew, Aunty Margaret, Aunt Eileen, Melissa, Aaron and I)


we were both so excited and can't help but
to camwhore in the car first =P



before the show we wallop dimsum at a nearby stall @ Jalan Ipoh
so yummmyyyyyyyyyyyy~!!!!!!!


the pathway to the entrance of the building


I love the concept they used - it looks like a run-down place with its unfinished job


this is it!

joker cameraman - Uncle Andrew
(he was saying something really funny about a family joke and everyone started laughing)


the auditorium


we're not allowed to use any camera in the auditorium =P
(that's why so dark cos no flash~)

Eileen (mom's sister) and I

During the show we're actually forbidden to use the camera. I was trying to be sneaky and took a shot. Few seconds later someone is already flashing the red laser light on my camera~

my one precious shot:


so happy and so jolly =)

3 comments:

Colo Albo said...

hello very good your blog because if you can visit the mio thanks friend

josie said...

huh?

Ho Soon Yoon said...

Wow, nice shot you got there for the "Punch a Docket or Two" song. Check out our blog at http://www.broadwayparodieslah.blogspot.com for some pictures.

Thanks for watching BPLL 2008!