Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Taiping :)

I was home from 1st - 5th October. I never felt any better. I'm always queen whenever I'm home. =D There were so many things done back home that reminds me of my childhood. Ahh~ how I wish I'll never grow up. People say growing up sucks. Maybe. Anyway throughout my time back home, mom cooked most of my favorite, and also made a trip down to Penang. Slept. DVD-ed. Bumming around doing nothing. Laze, laze and laze! hahaha... my favorite thing to do. I just felt like an escape from stress and I do not need to think of work. I want more! :)





Penang delicacies. yummy~

2 comments:

c r y s t said...

eat eat eat eat....

eh taiping famous for koay teow soup meh??? where?? kakak??

josie said...

yeah lar. kakak. and also golden corner. damn nice leh. I din eat everything la you ah. those are just pictures!